We started Living Diffused as a way to connect, support and give back to the Alzheimer's community. Here are some of the alarming statistics about Alzheimer's:
- More than 5 million Americans are livingwith Alzheimer’s disease.
- Another American develops Alzheimer’s disease every 66 seconds.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States.
- Alzheimer’s is the only cause of death among the top 10 in America without a way to prevent, cure, or even slow its progression.
- By 2050, as many as 16 million Americans will have the disease and an American will develop the disease every 33 seconds.
- Last year, friends and family of people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias provided an estimated 18.1 BILLION hours of unpaid care. Furthermore, it’s estimated that 250,000 children and young adults ages 8 to 18 provide help to someone living with Alzheimer’s or another dementia.
Join us in the fight to end Alzheimer's!
$2 of every Living Diffused product purchased goes back to the Alzheimer's Association.